Pelmor Laboratories is a full-service manufacturer of natural and synthetic rubber parts - one of only a small group in the industry.
The production of tight tolerance, precision rubber parts is an intense process calling for a high degree of individual skills. At Pelmor Laboratories, these efforts are headed by a senior staff of rubber chemists, tool makers and process engineers, who direct a team of highly skilled, strongly motivated production and technical personnel.
Under one roof, we have the resources of personnel and equipment...
- To custom make a part of surpassing intricacy that satisfies the most demanding end-use application;
- To engineer and build the tools or dies required to mold or extrude that part;
- To formulate, refine, mix and test compounds which will form readily into that part and maintain its shape and properties after repeated use in a harsh environment;
- To mold or extrude the part to the highest industrial or military quality standard;
- To remove excess flashing and machine finish the part to tolerances that meet or exceed industry specifications;
- To maintain consistent quality through short or long production runs.
Small intricate rubber parts can be molded to a tolerance +/- .002".
Large parts bonded or all rubber.
Rubber-to-metal bonding - a Pelmor specialty.
Not every Pelmor customer requires all our services. Whether you need one element of our capabilities or all that we have to offer, we are uniquely qualified to serve you.